Folder 1: Establishing the College, 1921 - 2008
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This Founding Series contains documents, articles, logs, and board minutes created by the administration and the sisters of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus, 1921-2010. Of significance in this series are the SHCJ School Journals (1921-1969) and Student Rebellion (1961-1971).
- 1921 - 2008
- Majority of material found in 1921-1931
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
From the Series: 16 Boxes (1 File box, 1 Blueprint box, 1 CD box, and 13 Book boxes.)
From the Series: 4 Volumes (2 - 2" Binders 2 Portfolios)
- Carroll/O'Carroll, Mother Mary Ignatius (Annie), SHCJ, 1924-1936 (Person)
- Foy, Mother Mary Cleophas, SHCJ, Sr., 1939-1946 (Person)
- Henze, Mother Mary Boniface (Caryl), SHCJ, 1946-1952 (Person)
- O'Reilly, Mother Mary George (Agnes), SHCJ, Sr., 1962-1971 (Person)
- Brown, Dorothy McKenna, 1979-1991 (Person)